- YOGA 2018
- YOGA AT THE YOUTH CULTURAL CENTRE
- RAKU HOUSE LEH-LADAKH
- Know the Instructor
- Name: Yuji Aota from Japan
Yuji is a certified Ashtanga teacher, he was born and raised in Osaka, Japan but he claims to be a citizen of the world. He has travelled to practice yoga in Mysore, Udupi and other parts of India. He has been practicing yoga daily for the last 10 years and has been coming to India for practicing and learning yoga each year for at least 6 month since the last 7 years. He is also currently teaching yoga in Indonesia.
He has developed a high level of body movements and connections all thanks to his hobbies of surfing, baseball and street dance. He also has deep passion for studying yoga philosophy, Sanskrit and chanting. Yugi is now fully dedicated to the calling of his life towards spiritual path and yoga practice. His strength in teaching is on how he makes students relaxed and feel comfortable with their own body, mind and get them into challenging poses as well, all in a fun way with his sense of humor.
Type of Yoga:
Ashtanga vinyasais one of the best-known styles of yoga.
Mysore self-practice is the traditional way of practising ashtanga yoga and offers a highly personalised approach.
Ashtanga means eight limbs or branches, of which asana or physical yoga posture is merely one branch, breath or pranayama is another. Both Pattabhi Jois and Sharath Jois, his grandson, encourage practice of Ashtanga Yoga – all eight limbs. The first two limbs – Yamas and Niyamas – are given special emphasis to be practiced in conjunction with the 3rd and 4th limbs (asana and pranayama).
For beginners, this could be half an hour, and for the more advanced up to an hour and 45 minutes. It is a wonderful way for beginners and advanced practitioners alike to develop a self-practice
Complete beginners are taught the sun salutations and then the first few postures of the standing sequence. When they have learnt this, the teacher adds a new posture
- Don’t eat breakfast before practice
- During the class, don’t drink water
- Dates: – 18thJune 2018- 8thSeptember 2018
- Sunday off
- Monday 8:00 am- 9:30 am
- Tuesday 8:00 am- 9:30 am
- Wednesday 8:00 am- 9:30 am
- Thursday 8:00 am- 9:30 am
- Friday 8:00 am- 9:30 am
- Saturday 8:00 am- 9:30 am
- Sunday off
- Monday 5:00 – 6:15 pm
- Wednesday 5:00 – 6:15 pm
- Friday 5:00 – 6:15 pm
- Moon-days no class (Full Moon and New Moon)
Fee Structure: –
|CLASSES||FEE||DISCOUNT||FINAL FEE||Local Student Discount 60%|
|1 class||₹ 250||Nil||₹ 250||₹ 100|
|3 Classes||₹ 750||₹ 50||₹ 700||₹ 280|
|6 Classes||₹1500||₹100||₹ 1400||₹ 560|
|₹ 6000||₹ 500||₹ 5500||₹ 2200|
- Three-day class is valid for a week- you will have to attend all the three classes within a week.
- Six- day class is valid for two weeks- you will have to attend all the six classes within two weeks
- Special 60% Discounts for Ladakhi Students and Youth Cultural Center Members only(For Membership contact us)